It’s Tuesday + you know what that means! #TuesdayTen has arrived + today I am sharing 10 must have travel essentials for long flights. As I prepare for my trip to Madrid next month, I’ve really been thinking this through. It’ll be a long flight. Being prepared is obviously a must!!! I’m too excited, so let’s get started on this week’s Tuesday Ten: Long Flight Travel Essentials.
Tuesday Ten: Long Flight Travel Essentials
- Wet Ones – these are super important in order to disinfect the area around you. There is tons of a germs on an airplane and the last thing you need is to spend your vacation being sick! That’s a NO no!
- A brush is a handy tool to carry with you so that you can touch up your hair after a long flight. You KNOW your hair will not be looking pretty after a few hours of trying to get comfortable on a plane.
- Headphones are a great idea if you want to listen to some relaxing music, a podcast, or even a movie. These will go a long way!
- If you are anything like me, you will be cold on a plane, so a little throw is a good idea!
- A water bottle where you can carry water is a good idea. Stay hydrated!!!
- Eye Drops are a must for me. I think for a long flight I would wear glasses but prior to arriving I think I’ll switch out to contacts + having these drops will be important.
- A portable charger! OBVI! The last thing you want is to be stuck without your phone / iPad / or whatever you are using.
- A hydrating mask is a great thing to have. Being in the air for hours isn’t a great thing for your skin. Usually, it drys you out, SO, this will do the trick!
- A pillow will be your bestie as you try and get comfy in a not so comfortable setting. I love this one from Target.
- A sleeping eye mask! How cute is this one! OK – this one is important. Especially on an over night flight, you know that ONE person that keeps the light on + won’t let you sleep, well, this will block them out! LOL
SHOP THESE ITEMS
There you have it! There is more I’ll be taking obvi! But, there were in my TOP 10 things I have to take with me. As I prepare for Spain, I will be sharing more of my preparations with you all.
What are some things YOU take with you on a long flight? Tell me in the comments below!!
As always, thanks for stopping by the B bar!
Disclaimer: This post may contain Affiliate Links.